Green Bay Walleye Ice Fishing
Come join Trophy Ice Fish as we explore the frozen waters of Green Bay and target trophy walleye! Let our team of professional ice fishing guides put you or your group on trophy caliber, Green Bay walleye.
Guided ice fishing trips for walleye are safe, adventurous and most importantly, fun. We accommodate individuals and groups of all sizes and know all of the best locations to hook you up with Green Bay walleye.
Get started on your adventure
Green Bay Trophy Walleye Ice Fishing Trips
8 Hour Guided Walleye Trip
(March 1 through March 25)
- Fishing 6:00am to 2:00pm
- Licensed Guide & Instruction
- Pre-drilled Ice Holes
- Heated Ice Houses
- Ice Rods & Tackle/Bait
1 Day – $250 + tax per person2 Day – $500 + tax per person3 Day – $750 + tax per person
Kids Rates DO NOT apply for Walleye Trips.
|Size of Group
Gift Certificates & Deposits are non-refundable!
Reservations for Corporate Outings and/or groups of 10 or more people? Call Barbara directly
What Is A Day On Green Bay Fishing For Walleye With A Trophy Ice Fish Guide?
- Your day of trophy walleye ice fishing starts at sunrise when the walleyes along the west shorelines and reefs of Green Bay are most active. Shallow stained water encourages walleyes to bite throughout the day fishing a variety of mud flats and structure.
- A Trophy Ice Fish guide will shuttle you and your group using six passenger heated Can-Ams or an air boat, based on ice conditions. Upon arrival to the fishing spots, our guides will provide fishing equipment, rods, tackle, and bait to catch walleye along with demonstrate jigging techniques, and how to use a Vexilar fish locator.
- After a few hours of morning fishing, our team of guides will assess the bite from the morning sit and make moves throughout the day, looking for active walleyes.
Walleye ice fishing in Sturgeon Bay can be especially good and is one of our favorite spots to take guests. The scenery alone can be especially stunning.
Why Hire A Green Bay Walleye Ice Fishing Guide?
Are you sick of being stuck inside over the winter? We may just have the answer for you with rewarding your crew or staff for a great year of hard work by booking a guided fishing trip and catching a Green Bay trophy walleye – it might just be the activity you’re looking for.
Not only do we have all the heated ice houses, ice rods with all the equipment you’ll need for a successful day out on the ice, but we also are set up with one of the best ice fishing locations on the famous west shore of Green Bay.
Trophy walleyes are cruising the stained water shallow mud flats with structure, waiting for ice out and the tributaries like the Peshtigo, Oconto, Pensaukee, Suamico rivers to start flowing, triggering the walleye spawning cycle.
If the walleyes aren’t biting in one location, we will transport you and your entire group to a new location, actively looking for Trophy walleyes. Whether it’s you and the kids, a group of buddies or the entire office, all ages and experience levels are welcome. Trophy walleye ice fishing in Green Bay can provide you with the perfect opportunity to bond, build rapport, and just have a great time, all while reeling in beautiful trophy walleye from the cold depths of Green Bay.
Green Bay Ice Fishing Guides At Trophy Ice Fish Provide…
- Transportation to and from fishing sites
- Heated Ice Houses and pre-drilled ice holes
- Vexilar FL20 Fish Flashers & Bait
- Mags Custom Ice Rods & Tackle
- Instruction and explanation of techniques
The Walleye: An Elusive Marble Eye Cold Water Ghost!
This fish gets its name from a reflective layer of pigment that gives their eyes an opaque appearance. This characteristic makes them extremely successful as nighttime hunters. This also means times of low-light are the best times to catch them. The main technique to catch Green Bay walleye while ice fishing is jigging.
Juvenile walleyes will feed on bug larva, gobies, and small fish. Adult walleye feed on any fish they can catch like. As one of the larger predication fish in the waters where they are found, adult walleye have few predators. Musky, northern and bigger walleye prey on smaller youth walleye. On average, a walleye can live 18-20 years on Green Bay.
Walleye Quick Facts:
- Walleye are native to Canada, the Great Lakes region and the upper Midwest of the United States. They are stocked in waters in other parts of the U.S.
- The current world record walleye is 25 pounds and was caught in Tennessee in 1960.
- They are usually found in waters of 10 to 40 feet deep.
- In addition to being a challenge to catch trophy ice walleyes, especially the larger ones, smaller walleye are known for their delicious, flaky meat. This makes them a prized catch in many parts of the U.S. and Canada.
Trophy Ice Fish: Your Friendly Green Bay Walleye Ice Fishing Service
With 17 years of experience, Trophy Ice Fish is the number one choice when it comes to a Green Bay ice fishing guide service, chasing trophy walleyes on the ice. We provide the best fishing experiences reeling in big beautiful Green Bay walleyes with our insulated heated ice houses, top-notch licensed fishing guides, transportation with six passenger heated cabbed Can-Ams, or an airboat depending on ice conditions. On every guided ice fishing trip, 110% effort is put into chasing trophy walleyes.
Find out why we are the most trusted Green Bay trophy walleye ice fishing guide service. For rates and lodging information please click on our contact page and drop us a message.